Thursday, May 17, 2007

Being in the ebb

It seems there is a rhythm to life and I find I often get concerned when work begins to ebb. Instead of seeing it as space to reflect, write, renew, clean my house...I feel a bit afraid. Being a small business owner has been a huge journey for me and this is one of its greatest challenges...enjoying and even dare I say embracing the ebb.

What will come forth after a slowing down? What kind of collaborating/creative juices will I find flowing? What is the universe telling me?

Lots of questions and can I simply be aware and awake for the answers...

How is being in the ebb for you?

I like to imagine riding the tide with a smile on my face, not grasping, gropping or fighting what the tide is offering at this moment.


Coaching for connection, balance and health.

Discover the Power of Choice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home