Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Something in me...

I went to a workshop/retreat last week with my mentor for the next three years Russell Delman.

I took in a lot and haven't yet processed it so that I can distill it in a way that might resonate with you. I wanted to share this one piece anyways and see where it goes.

Often when we have a strong feeling like overwhelm, resistence, confusion, elation...we fully identify with it. It feels like it's all of us and we may express it as "I am in resistance or I am overwhelmed..." In that moment we have become that feeling leaving no space or room to observe, sense, and perhaps gain the wisdom the feeling can show us.

To do that we need to make some room. Here is one strategy to play with.
Consider shifting your words to "Something in me feels confused or something in me is tired..."

Do you notice any change in how you feel or what you sense in your body by making this small shift?
Explore this and see what you notice.

I will continue to share more of this process and what I am learning.
It's good to be home!

Coaching for connection, balance and health!

Discover the Power of Choice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home