Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spirit

"My whole goal is to keep my spirit intact. If that doesn't happen, none of this is worth it." -Jewel


How often do we ponder our spirit and what does it mean to each of us to "keep it intact"?

Spirit for me shows up and feels intact when I am fully present to a person, place, or thing.

How I develop my presence is multifaceted. I meditate, I spend quiet time in nature, I connect meaningfully with people I love, I breathe consciously, I laugh fully, I gaze into someones eyes, I reflect...I practice, practice, practice.

I am not looking to be perfect, I am looking for forward movement, a closer connection with myself which then creates a closer connection with it all.

What do you do to keep your spirit intact?



Coaching
for connection, balance and health.

Discover the Power of Choice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home