Thursday, March 15, 2007

New Eyes

"The real voyage of discovery lies not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes" - Marcel Proust

Often when I feel frustrated or overwhelmed I have imagined what life could be like if I lived somewhere else. I've had clients who believe moving will be the solution to their challenges.

As I dig deeper the above quote has so much meaning. I need to shift my gaze, to widen my perspective, and open to new possibilities.

When I support another human to shift their gaze or widen their perspective I sense a subtle change in the tone of their voice, or the expression on their face. A new world comes into view. At first it may be only a glimpse however, the more you focus your awareness towards this new way of seeing the more often the new view, along with the new you, shows up.

Consider changing your view instead of your geography...


Coaching
for connection, balance and health!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home