Thursday, February 15, 2007

Stay with your heart

It seems like I learn this lesson over and over again. When I stay connected to my heart and allow it to lead my head I am not only more kind and compassionate I make better choices, feel more connected, have more energy and my whole life feels more abundant.

When I get lost in my head and old stories pop in I can become afraid and with fear I become irritable and unsure of myself and my relationship to the world.

To reconnect to my heart one of the things I do is read my personal rules for living; stay connected to my higher self, love and appreciate myself, my family, friends, clients, and the world. Listen for connections and shifts, stay focused on the practice of being present in the moment, communicate compassionately, share my passion for balance, and question societal norms and beliefs.

I'm reconnected now! Thanks for listening and now it's your turn. How do you reconnect to your heart and what is your purpose?

Coaching for connection, balance and health.

"Discover the power of choice"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home