Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Authentic Happiness

I'm reading a new book "Authentic Happiness" by Martin Seligman. It's full of data about what factors into being happy. One of the big factors is having an active social life. I find that fascinating as I was just appreciating a friend for her commitment to staying connected to so many of her friends. She's one of the happiest people I know and this book just shared one of the reasons why.

If you're ready to explore your options for greater happiness, step up your social life a notch and see what happens. I don't mean you need to overwhelm yourself and add more stress to a busy life. Simply notice where the opportunities are to share a walk, a cup of tea, potluck meal, movie, lunch, a chat...

Let happiness unfold by sharing time with people you love.

Coaching for connection, balance and health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home