Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Aha moments

I'm having frequent aha moments on the topic of connection this week. I have had numerous conversations with friends about what we choose to do when we aren't feeling so great. For many of us we turn inward, to journals, meditating, just being with it...which is important on some level.

The magic I've experienced this week is by simply connecting with others, be it calling, walking, going to a coffee shop...I shift. Often its because I'm being acknowledged, or affirmed, or I'm receiving empathy. We are tribal, we need each other. It's okay to reach out. When you do it you offer the first step to empower others to get and give support. Getting support gives a gift too! The other person feels good that they can be there for you.
So if this resonates step out from looking inward and reach out.
I believe you won't regret it.
Connection...it's contagious!

Coaching you to balance, connection and health!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home