Monday, January 29, 2007

Appreciations

What are you appreciating right now…if you’re not appreciating anything take a moment of your time to take a couple of deep breaths and experience appreciation. Whether it is as simple as the cup of coffee or tea you had this morning, the gentle hug from your partner or child, caressing your pet, the sun shining, your car started…speak it all to yourself and then simple notice if your outlook on life has shifted a bit.

It’s easy to lose our sense of gratitude for the simple pleasures of our daily lives as we hurry to keep up with the world around us.

One of my sisters is in Africa working at a small hospital and as she emails back to our world I recognize how out of touch I can be with recognizing the gifts of comfort I have. I want to arouse a much greater sense of appreciation for the ease and peace I have in my life.

Coaching
for balance, connection and health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home