Monday, February 19, 2007

Ease

I like the word "ease" when I'm stressed simply saying I want more ease in my life generates a shift.

How can that be, by just identifying what you want a shift happens... Well not always but I have found it likely that when I identify something I have a much higher likelihood of receiving it.

The work ease symbolizes pausing, taking my time, kindness abounds when I think of ease. Thats another of my favorite words KINDNESS. I think it's underrated and often under utilized in this busy world we live in. We forget that small acts of kindness can and do create positive change.

Take a moment to envision what your day might look like if you were to get your need for ease and kindness met. Who will you be?

EASE, share that gift with someone you love!

Coaching
for connection, balance and health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home