Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The moments

I went to the laundromat this weekend to wash a down comforter. It's been awhile since I spent anytime there. It was a Saturday and many people were in and out. I was reading andafter some time went by noticed a beautiful young girl glancing my way. I could have ignored her and gone on reading but she captured my attention and I took the opportunity to connect and be present with something alive in front of me.

We did a dance of smiles, a bit of talk and a lot of flirting...I got my needs for play, spontaneity, and joy met. I'm imagining she had some needs met as well.

I am sharing this story as a reminder to each of you and to myself to be ready at any moment to see beauty and joy in front of you.

What's in front of you now?


Life Coaching for connection, balance and health.


"Discover the Power of Choice"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home