Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Nourishment

What does it mean to nourish yourself?

What idea's or thoughts come to mind?

For me nourishing myself is doing something that I know on a very deep level will support me to feel connected, clear and at ease with myself and others. There are a variety of ways to nourish yourself and they are very individual.

I remember suggesting to a client that a hot bath at the end of the day might reduce her stress and she said "I hate taking a bath". That was a great reminder for me to encourage each client to create their own lists.

Take a moment to jot down three ways in which you can nourish yourself.

"Practice nourishment. Practice it so well, you forget you're even doing it. When we learn something that completely, we have a saying for it. We say that you know it by heart." -Hale Sofia Schatz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home