Thursday, July 27, 2006

Small changes

After seeing Al Gores movie "An Inconvenient Truth" last week I have felt a need to take more steps in my own life to create less of an impact.

My children and I have been riding our bikes to their activities, I've been more conscious of consolidating trips in the car, I've asked to carpool to meetings, bought three more compact fluorescent light bulbs and have been buying locally grown produce.

I've been doing these things off and on for a long time but now something has shifted and I recognize that for me to feel my best I want to hold this knowledge more closely to my heart.

I want my children to embrace these changes and recognize their future depends on our willingness to do things differently.

It feels good to make small changes, I'd like to do more and will hold that intention whenever we need to purchase new appliances or vehicles.

I really do believe small changes can make a big difference, it makes me feel hopeful when I hear others are doing the same.


“Working with inspired women who choose to align their priorities toward a healthier mind, body and spirit so that they are living their BEST life!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home