Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Peaceful Living

I have a book titled "Peaceful Living" by Mary Mackenzie. It's a book of daily meditations which supports me to look at life with new eyes each day so that I can learn and grow to be a more compassionate human.

Todays reading is one of my favorites. It's about getting past our judgments.

Simply spending a day noticing how often you are judging yourself or others is an eye opener. Add to that the practice of translating your judgment into feelings and needs and that makes for one powerful day.

When I are able to shift judgment to feelings and needs their is more room for compassion and joy in my life.

Take this on for a day, a week, or the rest of your life and experience the magic!


“Working with inspired women who choose to align their priorities toward a healthier mind, body and spirit so that they are living their BEST life!”
www.intobalancecoaching.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home