Monday, July 30, 2007

We're nearing the end of July and as we move into August I ponder how I want the rest of my summer to look. I've had a wonderful one thus far.

However there is one thing I want that I have experienced only once this summer. I want some unplanned afternoons midweek to be spontaneous with my kids. Whether we stay home and be together, go to the lake, library, hiking, biking, a movie or take a nap I am craving the opportunity to connect with them and give the gift of time together before school begins and schedules amp up.

To make that happen I need to sit down with my daytimer and block those days and times out for us and be willing to value them as much as I do my work...

It's my commitment to staying connected to them in ways that feed all of us.

Anything missing in your summer that you want to make sure happens before these beautiful days are gone?

Take a moment to explore what you want and then schedule time to make it happen. Don't let the summer slip by and not get your needs met.

Life Coaching for balance, connection and health!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home