Monday, December 04, 2006

Worth

"Feelings of worth can flourish only
in an atmosphere where individual
differences are appreciated,
mistakes are tolerated,
communication is open,
and rules are flexible."
-Virginia Satir


Ain't that the truth.

How many of us have created an environment like the above in our lives?

How is your self worth?

If it's not so great look at the quote above and see if any of it is would be valuable for you to integrate into your daily life. Flexible rules is challenging for me. I know I could play with how that can look in my parenting and in my own set of personal life rules.

December can be such a stressful month. I'm going to nurture a place of learning and stretching on the inside so that potentially the external stuff won't feel as overwhelming.
I'll practice flexibility, what will you practice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home