Tuesday, November 07, 2006

When the light goes dim

This time of year when the light outside begins to dim I often find myself feeling a bit out of sorts especially if I have chosen less time to be outdoors. What I notice is a need for more connection, a need to cozy up and a need to create as much light in my life as I can.

That said I am still exploring how I create that light and wonder if any of you have any great ideas you would be willing to pass on to me and others who read this??

As I said above one of the keys for me is getting outside everyday, even if it is darker because being in nature definitely fills me up. Its also very helpful for me to connect with friends more and to read inspiring words.

The shifting seasons bring different feelings to my days and I want to explore how to honor those feelings and meet what needs arise. How about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home