Thursday, October 12, 2006

I had a little communication moment today that helped me connect with my need for commonality. As I continue along in this path of exploring balance I recognize that because a lot of my choices don't necessarily jibe with mainstream culture I at times feel like a fish out of water. At these moments I recognize the need to be inspired by individuals who also find themselves on the edge so to speak.

I love the idea of continuing to acknowledge my need for commonality and community and I want to believe it can be found anywhere. It's not others that need to change it's that I need to be looking from my heart, from a place of feelings and needs. To not notice the differences as much as the sameness in each of us.

Is there potential to find a common interest with just about anyone? I have to say in this moment I believe that is true. Will it be easy to find and connect to...that I am committed to exploring. Ah...a new twist on my adventure in this life!

I feel a great deal of excitement as I write this. Recognizing the potential I have to be just that much more awake and in the moment with everyone.

Does this resonate with any of you out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home