Monday, October 09, 2006

Beliefs

What beliefs do you hold that empower you and what are those that disempower you?

Consider asking yourself this question about different areas of your life, career, relationship, health…

It’s helpful to brainstorm and write it all down. I have found myself most open to brainstorming right after I wake up in the morning. If you are interested take ten minutes to do this exercise and see what comes up.

What beliefs are serving you to grow and what are holding you back??

It’s important to identify both the more personal beliefs and the global ones i.e. “If I can be compassionate with myself, I can be compassionate with others.”, to” All women are this busy".

"The only true security in life comes from knowng that every single day you are improving yourself in some way, that you are increasing the caliber of who you are and that you are valuable to yourself, your work, your friends and your family"
-Tony Robbins and me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home