Friday, September 01, 2006

As I said Wednesday, each season brings its own rhythm and it can be inspiring and fundamental to your growth to explore what shifts for you. Understanding what your inner spirit wants will allow for you to gain what you need in your outer world. It takes trust to believe in the process.

For myself and a lot of clients and friends Fall is a time for reflection and renewal.

Taking some time to revisit my priorities, to write, to reaffirm the direction I am headed are all keys to meeting my needs. A conscious connection with my heart comes first. I do this by being in nature, enjoying a 15 minute tea break and watching the fall light shift, connecting with my coach, creating a plan of action and stepping into something new that is on my edge!

What comes first for you?

When will you do that?

"If your everyday life seems poor, don't blame it, blame yourself; because for the creator there is no poverty, and no poor, indifferent place." -Rainer Maria Rilke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home