Monday, July 03, 2006

Luxury

Recently as I was working with a group of women someone mentioned that this kind of work, internal wellness, is a luxury. I realized that I too consider it a luxury. When I initially was looking at coaching as a career I struggled with that and then recognized that the value for me was in the fact that with luxury comes responsibility.

If you are a middle or upper middle class American you lead a luxurious life. Compared to most of the women of the world we have more opportunities, money, possessions, and freedoms… and yet many of us are not healthy, happy individuals.
That’s where the responsibility piece comes in.

I was born here and have so much more than so many women on this planet. Yet until I began to work on my own health and happiness I wasn’t bringing a whole lot of compassion, love, and peace into the world.

Coaching offers me the opportunity to do that. By supporting women to be and feel there best I have the incredible joy of seeing more peace, compassion, health and happiness transform lives.

My request to each of you is do whatever it takes to find your way to all of the above. Your life will not only be more joyful you will be sharing that with the world. Each one of you do indeed make a difference!

What makes you really, deeply, honestly, personally happy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home