Wednesday, November 23, 2005

No time to cook?

I saw two articles in our local paper last week that had a solution to the "no time to cook" challenge in our society. What I noticed after reading those was how long the food industry, through every media possible, has been sending that message. It's been at least 40 years. We now as a society live that message. Who believes they have time to cook?
As far as I know "time" hasn't changed. So what has changed? Is it important for us as individuals to realize we do have choice as to how we manage our time. If eating healthy home cooked meals became a priority would we be willing to make it happen?
What I really want is to choice to examine how often my concept of this world and my life is based on messages I have received from outside myself?
How about you?
Have a grateful and nourishing Thanksgiving,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home