Monday, October 08, 2007

Returning

I returned from a weeklong class, the beginning of a three year program focusing on PRESENCE. It was a full week and I am integrating back into my world as I write this.

When we checked in at the beginning of the week one man shared he had a lot of knowledge but not much understanding and I wonder about that. So much of our cultural training is about gaining knowledge and yet understanding feels like a different level.
What is your feeling about that?

Do you want more understanding, knowledge or both...

One of our homework assignments is to stop five times a day and take three deep breaths following each one from beginning to end. Being present with breath, returning to life. Small shifts can make a big difference.

If you're interested give it a try for a while and simply notice...

Life Coaching for connection, balance and health!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home