Monday, October 15, 2007

computer crash

My computer hardware crashed on Friday and I found myself a bit panicked as I hadn't backed up all of my writing for upcoming work I am doing and haven't backed up my contact list either. Hopefully it is all retrievable and the lesson I learned is if I am using a computer I need to remember all the steps to take to reduce the risk of loss.

That said I had an incredible weekend full of music, a film festival and most important for me some wonderful deep connections with myself and others.
I viewed some amazing documentaries that were so inspiring my need for service rose another notch. If you get the opportunity to see "Beyond the Call" or "Mekong" go and support these films that are sending an important message.

Life is as rich and alive as you want. The work for me is being willing to explore options, be out of my comfort zone and taking the time to reflect, be in gratitude and give back! I want to learn to hold onto nothing and embrace everything.
How about you??

Coaching
for connection, balance and health.

P.S. due to my computer crash I may not be posting too much in the next couple of weeks. I will have a new recipe soon.

Peace,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home