Monday, January 02, 2006

The sun is shining

The sun is shining today which always puts a smile on my face.
First Monday of the New Year! I like to imagine a new year brings with it a clean slate, an opportunity for change, growth and to look at the world through new eyes.
I am most excited about continuing my journey with coaching, consulting and advocating for healthier more balanced lives.
I am an activist at heart and want to raise awareness around the ability of healthy food to fuel each of us in a way that supports us to be and do our best in every moment. It also has the potential to aid the environment and create more sustainability.
Tomorrow I will be sending out my first recipe and will do so twice a month.

“Tell me what you think, and I’ll know your mind. Tell me what you feel, and I’ll know your heart.”- English proverb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home