Thursday, December 01, 2005

Some new goals

This month I will be writing daily to inspire myself and all of you to give and receive with gratitude. I will share ideas for giving in our everyday lives and any resources for places to give that will affect needy populations. We got about 7 inches of new snow and my 12 year old neighbors were out early and shoveled 3 driveways for some of the older folks in our community. What a gift!

My goal with the blog for the new year is to inspire people towards healthy eating. I will be posting two new recipes a month. If you have friends who would welcome this resource please feel free to pass on my link. I will have more information about dates of recipe postings up before the end of December.

In the month of December, for every new client that I enroll I will donate a coaching session to someone in need who doesn't have the resources to pay. If you are looking for a unique gift, "give the gift that keeps on giving" by supporting someone you know to align themselves with a healthier more balanced life. www.intobalancecoaching.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home