Thursday, December 08, 2005

Creativity

I don't know about you all but I get my best idea's, the answer to that nagging question or resolution for a problem when I am not doing but "being".
I was reading an article awhile back that talked about how little value we place on "being". I want to value it more in my life.
I believe there is a healthy balance between doing and being.There are cultures that seem to do it much better than we do. Could it be that we have been told over and over again that doing is more important than being?
I get so many great idea's when I take a walk I now bring a small notebook to jot stuff down. Things surface when we get out of our left brain.
What ways do you support yourself to "be"? Do you feel guilty you aren't "doing" something?
On that note I believe I will take my dog for a walk now!
All the best,
Carol

Coaching tip for today; Stop right now and take one minute to close your eyes. Cup your hands over your eyes and breathe... relax your eyes,face and jaw. Notice what you see when your eyes are closed. Open your eyes, smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home