Monday, December 12, 2005

Cherishing what's in front of you!

Holiday times always bring about a bit of reflection for me. This morning I've been reflecting on the joy and differences my children bring to this season.
Jack my nine year old keeps the spirit and enthusiasm of childhood alive with his continued belief in Santa and the joy he exudes when he shares, in detail, what he is wishing for.
Phoebe my 14 year old has wisdom beyond her years. She has forever modeled simplicity for me and "enough" is truly enough for her.
I realize each Christmas season brings growth and change to all of us and I want to savor what I see in my children now.
What do you cherish in your life?


Coaching tip: Health is being as willing and gracious a receiver as you are a giver. Balance the scales!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home