Monday, September 18, 2006

My computer is a bit off, I believe it may have a virus so if you are trying to contact me in the near future, please call instead.

How was your weekend? How was the whole thing and how were moments of it?

It's interesting to take time to reflect the whole and the moments. Usually in the moments there will be joy and frustration or happiness and sadness but the overall feel could be wonderful. Focusing on the whole as well as the moments can give you a greater sense of awe for all you have.

I had an incredible overall weekend of connection, learning, stretching and being still. I had moments of beauty, peace, love, frustration and sadness. Life feels bigger and more alive for me when I can see it all. I can carry the general energy of gratitude for it being so full and alive into my week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home