Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Connecter

I had an “aha” moment with my coach yesterday. I recognized that my service to others is simply supporting them to connect. Be it to their inner self, others, work, service… it’s staying present and focused on connection.

I have to say it comes as a big relief to recognize that I don’t actually have to “do” something different than be who I am, if that makes any sense. My focus is on you the client, friend, co-worker, stranger…I get to shine a gentle spotlight on you; you are the star of your show. I feel lighter today.


“In form, you are and always will be inferior to some, and superior to others. In essence, you are neither inferior nor superior to anyone. True self-esteem and true humility arise out of that realization. In the eyes of the ego, self-esteem and humility are contradictory. In truth, they are one and the same.”
-Eckhart Tolle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home