Thursday, May 04, 2006

Enthusiasm

My son Jack turned 10 yesterday. He is so enthusiastic when he is being celebrated. He wanted to know the time of day he was born and we couldn't say happy birthday until that moment, he wants to be celebrated for the day. Lets take a ride, lets play basketball, lets get ready to go to dinner now Mom, its my birthday!

When he opens a present the smile on his face lights up not only his face but all those around him. We got him a bike this year. It was a big gift and he was ready. Ready with his enthusiasm and ready with his gratitude. I wish I could share his smile with you.

Enthusiasm is contagious, I found myself more in the moment, and joyful yesterday than I usually am.

How often are you really enthusiastic about life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home