Thursday, March 09, 2006

What are you sacrificing to do it all?

In working with clients this last week a theme has arised I want to share.
When we are doing it all...meaning working, cooking, cleaning, carpooling, volunteering... what gets sacrificed?

With my clients two area's of life seem to go first, health, and intentional relationship.

It makes me sad when I recognize it, in myself or others, because once again we seem to sacrifice what we value most.
Without our health and without connecting relationships where are we??

Who is the messenger that makes "doing" and "having" more important?

What are your beliefs or expectations about self and others that support
that message?

"With stammering lips and insufficient sounds,
I strive and struggle to deliver right
the music of my nature..."

-Elizabeth Barrett Browning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home