Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Free Teleclass


Come explore my new Internal Wellness Wheel. I have developed this model as a visual for the work that I do. This is about wellness as mind-body and spirit and can be used in almost any situation or challenge. I will spend some time reviewing the wheel, how it reflects our lives, and examples of how to use it. We will then do an exercise so that participants gain information about their internal strengths and challenges. Join me for an hour of time to enrich yourself.

The teleclass will be held Tuesday April 25th from 6:30 to7:30pm Pacific Time. Email cdelmonico@my180.net or call 541-389-0831 for more information and to register for the class.

I will be out of town the next couple of days and will return emails and phone calls on Monday April 3rd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home