Monday, September 19, 2005

Self Care Today

What if today you were at your Doctors office and at the end of the visit she happened to mention you had a higher than average risk of getting cancer?
How are you feeling?
What are the first thoughts that come to mind?
I need to eat healthier, I need to spend more time with my children/partner/loved ones.
I need to exercise more, quit drinking, see Paris…
You get the picture.
So… what’s stopping you from doing all of the above NOW?
Aren’t we all at a higher than average risk of getting cancer?
This life, this moment, is your opportunity to be your best.
You can go to my web site and take the free balance assessment or download the behavior change tips to support yourself in getting started.
www.intobalancecoaching.com
Take time for yourself, discover health!
All the best,
Carol

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home